April 26, 2017

Constellation, my Challenge Quilt

24 x 19 inch ( 60 x 48 cm )

Just in time, aka a few days before the due date, I put the last stitch in my Riley Blake Challenge Quilt. I was not really satisfied after the quilting and therefore decided to add iridescent beads to the "stairs" and circles. Although I am still not happy with the result, I think there is not much more possible without overloading.

Gerade rechtzeitig, also knapp vor dem Abgabetermin, machte ich den letzten Stich in meinen Riley Blake Challenge Quilt. Ich war nach dem Quilten nicht wirklich mit dem Ergebnis zufrieden und nähte daher noch irisierende Perlen entlang der "Stufen" und Kreise auf. Es ist zwar noch immer nicht das, was ich mir vorgestellt habe, aber ich denke mehr würde den Quilt überladen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment